Talkin (Rap SONG) Talkin (Rap SONG)

aztec

You gonna be exposed the million times you asked merc to collab lmao, merc dnt play games,
Gett em

fuck a rackoon fuck a rackoon

fucking crazy

who da fuck is rackoon dude fuck him chump n***a murder all over the place

mseemercury responds:

thx dude

crazy(hes gotta be) crazy(hes gotta be)

fire heat

takes a real mc to diss someone without using ng lingo dont bother with this bitch made faggot

ChurchBoiz daddy dead for good ChurchBoiz daddy dead for good

like merc said

thats it ya boy 718 said you stay home all day why dont you come outside? talking to females over skype aint hood son. Merc's not with that chick anymore so what do you got on him now nothing? How you number one when mercs tracks got more plays he's done shows and all round is a better rapper. My uncles dead whats that gotta do with this nothing you loss go fuck with ses somebody in your league. also get a new mic. you garbage. you dead!!!!!! KO F O R. Rakoon runs rof remember that hes your boss.

Lejin responds:

Are you feeling ok? what world are you living in LMFAO yeah fuck your pussy ass gae uncle he a BITCH hahaha what you wanna do about it HAHAAHAHAH get at me n***a you aint shit and no one ever heard of you. Get your weight up.

"Tetris" Remix "Tetris" Remix

fuggin love it

dope man

get over here get over here

dope lines

man thx for letting me know you used it bro if ya had a better mic it would of been dope but its still hot

fuck rav-ill 2 fuck rav-ill 2

wowowowowowow

rav your done for. this by far is mercs best diss track and n***a better stop bringing fam into the picture

someone else's bed someone else's bed

hahaha

but if your looking for my your girl shes in my bed lmao great job

freaky girl remix freaky girl remix

orlando

damn that dude is hot in a non homo way anyway bmarr you did great ima go ahead and download this and sell it lol

WS - This and That WS - This and That

why

didnt bryan tell me about this. man real good job from all of you gentle fellas. the guy below must be dumb to think jay z is the hottest rapper ever somebody tell em that the best ever was and is coolio yeah.

war-spawn responds: